The UK will end all lockdowns from July 19 but this will be preceded by a data-driven review of Coronavirus infections and hospitalisations. Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said he wants the lockdown roadmap to be “irreversible” and lauded the vaccination programme but warned that Britons must learn to live with the virus and cases will continue to rise.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff