Twitter has until Thursday to inform the Delhi High Court when it will appoint a grievance redressal officer. Twitter had earlier indicated two weeks although it is already in breach of lT rules. In a court filing, the government said that the microblogging giant does not enjoy protection against user-generated content in India.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff