Twitter has until Thursday to inform the Delhi High Court when it will appoint a grievance redressal officer. Twitter had earlier indicated two weeks although it is already in breach of lT rules. In a court filing, the government said that the microblogging giant does not enjoy protection against user-generated content in India.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess