China’s cybersecurity review office is targeting the country’s technology giants, finding issues with their collection and use of data. Under investigation are Boss Zhipin, a job recruiting platform, and Full Truck Alliance and two booking platforms of the Full Truck Alliance. Authorities said since these are listed in the U.S., there are concerns data of Chinese citizens may have leaked. Earlier, app stores were ordered to remove ride hailing platform Didi Chuxing.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess