China’s cybersecurity review office is targeting the country’s technology giants, finding issues with their collection and use of data. Under investigation are Boss Zhipin, a job recruiting platform, and Full Truck Alliance and two booking platforms of the Full Truck Alliance. Authorities said since these are listed in the U.S., there are concerns data of Chinese citizens may have leaked. Earlier, app stores were ordered to remove ride hailing platform Didi Chuxing.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff