Japan is conducting a review of the Beijing funded Confucius Institutes amid concerns that it is spreading communist propaganda. The Education Ministry in Tokyo is asking universities that host these institutes to provide information relating to their funding, the number of participating students and whether these intervene in university research.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties