Japan is conducting a review of the Beijing funded Confucius Institutes amid concerns that it is spreading communist propaganda. The Education Ministry in Tokyo is asking universities that host these institutes to provide information relating to their funding, the number of participating students and whether these intervene in university research.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives