Japan is conducting a review of the Beijing funded Confucius Institutes amid concerns that it is spreading communist propaganda. The Education Ministry in Tokyo is asking universities that host these institutes to provide information relating to their funding, the number of participating students and whether these intervene in university research.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff