North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un was seen in public for the first time in a month. State television showed him at a party meeting discussing ways to boost the country’s economy. His last appearance was on May 6 at a gathering of military families. The speculation is he was not attending public meetings in order to avoid contracting Covid-19.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story