North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un was seen in public for the first time in a month. State television showed him at a party meeting discussing ways to boost the country’s economy. His last appearance was on May 6 at a gathering of military families. The speculation is he was not attending public meetings in order to avoid contracting Covid-19.
- ‘India Cannot Trust Pak Or China, Should Not Vacate Saltoro Ridge’
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash