North Korea’s leader Kim Jong-Un was seen in public for the first time in a month. State television showed him at a party meeting discussing ways to boost the country’s economy. His last appearance was on May 6 at a gathering of military families. The speculation is he was not attending public meetings in order to avoid contracting Covid-19.
June 30, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- “India Natural Leader Of The Indo-Pacific Region. Australia Excited By Defence Industries Here”
- India Needs Strong Maritime Security System, Says NSA Doval
- ‘Controversy Over Nepal Army Underscores Deeper Political Undercurrents’
- “‘Technical’ Mission Logical Step; Visas, Consular Services, Channels To Opposition Key To Strategy”
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff