Britain and France have locked horns in a dispute over fishing rights, with the former warning Paris to back down in 48 hours or risk a wider trade dispute. France says Britain has refused its fishermen a certain number of licences to operate in its waters and has warned it will ban UK fishing vessels from its ports, tighten controls on trucks and reinforce customs controls.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives