Britain and France have locked horns in a dispute over fishing rights, with the former warning Paris to back down in 48 hours or risk a wider trade dispute. France says Britain has refused its fishermen a certain number of licences to operate in its waters and has warned it will ban UK fishing vessels from its ports, tighten controls on trucks and reinforce customs controls.
- Stopping The CCP From Breaking The Pacific Island Chains
- ‘New Covid Strain Spreading Rapidly But Not Clear How Severe It Could Be’
- Line Of Credit: Lankan Government Looking At $1.5 Billion From India?
- How S-400 Systems Will Boost India’s Air Defence
- Sikyong Opens Up About Chinese Villages, Tibetan Independence