Japan’s ruling LDP lost 15 seats in the final count of the parliamentary election, but with 261 seats has an absolute majority in the lower house. This will allow the party to control all parliamentary committees and ram through legislation. Together with its coalition partner the Komeito, it now controls 293 seats, well short of the 305 it had earlier but remains in the saddle.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis