NEW DELHI: The world will have to unite much more strongly against terror, says Union Minister Hardeep Singh Puri. The attack on Israel(by Hamas) was designed to get maximum response but it turned out to be a miscalculation, he told StratNews Global Editor-in-Chief Nitin A. Gokhale on ‘The Gist’. The former diplomat, who has served as India’s permanent representative to the United Nations, is of the view that the UN Security Council has been paralysed for a decade now because the five permanent members are in disagreement. In this interview, Puri says there are “three United Nations out there as I know”. Tune in for more.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative