Senior Taliban leaders and U.S. representatives held their first face to face meeting since the American pullout from Kabul in August. Reports said they discussed “opening a new page” in their relationship. The Taliban is seeking resumption of humanitarian aid and the U.S. allowing the new regime to access its frozen bank accounts.
- ‘Uncertain Road Ahead For Sudan’s New Rulers’
- ‘China’s Influence in South Asia; Vulnerabilities and Resilience in Four Countries’: Carnegie Study
- Sri Lanka, Maldives Cite Major Threats In Region, Laud India’s Response
- ‘The New Border Law May Not Impact India And Bhutan Now …’
- Using Soft Power To Revitalise Bilateral Ties