Taiwan’s semi-conductor maker TSMC and MNC Sony are mulling a chip factory in Japan with the latter government prepared to contribute over $7 billion. The plant could come up in Kumamoto in southern Japan, and would make chips for automobiles, camera image sensors and other products hit by a global chip shortage.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff