Taiwan’s semi-conductor maker TSMC and MNC Sony are mulling a chip factory in Japan with the latter government prepared to contribute over $7 billion. The plant could come up in Kumamoto in southern Japan, and would make chips for automobiles, camera image sensors and other products hit by a global chip shortage.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis