A top U.S. official overseeing sanctions policy says they are discouraging India from buying the S-400 missile defence systems. But Washington will have to weigh “important geostrategic considerations” when taking a call on a sanctions waiver for India.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff