India will grow at 8.7 per cent in the coming financial year, according to the World Bank. It said the production linked incentive scheme could be a major boost to growth especially in terms of manufacturing. The scheme covers 13 sectors (including telecom, electronics and pharma) with incentives of ₹1.97 lakh crore spread over five years.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff