Russia has indicated talks on Ukraine with the West could be at a dead end. Russia is adamant that Ukraine must not join NATO, and its spokesmen warned that military commanders in Moscow were giving President Putin options on Ukraine. Poland has said the risk of war has increased substantially.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives