Microblogging site Twitter has made the first of three key appointments demanded by India’s IT rules: a grievance redressal officer has been named who will be based in Bengaluru. A compliance report has also been published. Two more officers are to be appointed, a chief compliance officer and a nodal officer.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess