Microblogging site Twitter has made the first of three key appointments demanded by India’s IT rules: a grievance redressal officer has been named who will be based in Bengaluru. A compliance report has also been published. Two more officers are to be appointed, a chief compliance officer and a nodal officer.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff