Ethiopia’s ruling Prosperity Party led by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has won a landslide with 410 of 546 parliamentary seats in elections held last month. The results announced over the weekend suggest the defeat of the national army in Tigray did not dent the prime minister’s prospects. But there are widespread doubts about the integrity of the election process.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff