Ethiopia’s ruling Prosperity Party led by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has won a landslide with 410 of 546 parliamentary seats in elections held last month. The results announced over the weekend suggest the defeat of the national army in Tigray did not dent the prime minister’s prospects. But there are widespread doubts about the integrity of the election process.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better