Ethiopia’s ruling Prosperity Party led by Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed has won a landslide with 410 of 546 parliamentary seats in elections held last month. The results announced over the weekend suggest the defeat of the national army in Tigray did not dent the prime minister’s prospects. But there are widespread doubts about the integrity of the election process.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess