The world is in the early stages of the third Coronavirus wave, given the surge in the Delta strain, says WHO chief Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus. He said the virus continues to evolve resulting in more transmissible variants and is present in 111 countries. Deaths have been rising after 10 weeks of steady decline, with the last week marking the fourth consecutive week of rising infections.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess