The world is in the early stages of the third Coronavirus wave, given the surge in the Delta strain, says WHO chief Dr Tedros Ghebreyesus. He said the virus continues to evolve resulting in more transmissible variants and is present in 111 countries. Deaths have been rising after 10 weeks of steady decline, with the last week marking the fourth consecutive week of rising infections.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff