Policy makers have urged the U.S. Congress to change what they described as an outdated H-1B Visa policy, warning that Indian talent was moving away from the U.S. to Canada. They have urged Congress to amend laws to enable foreign students to apply for permanent residency, and allow post-graduate students to work.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff