Policy makers have urged the U.S. Congress to change what they described as an outdated H-1B Visa policy, warning that Indian talent was moving away from the U.S. to Canada. They have urged Congress to amend laws to enable foreign students to apply for permanent residency, and allow post-graduate students to work.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives