Policy makers have urged the U.S. Congress to change what they described as an outdated H-1B Visa policy, warning that Indian talent was moving away from the U.S. to Canada. They have urged Congress to amend laws to enable foreign students to apply for permanent residency, and allow post-graduate students to work.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess