The British Parliament saw an angry exchange between Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Labour Party leader Keir Starmer over the hooliganism and racism shown by football fans. Starmer lashed out at the government for failing to condemn the fans. But he had no answer when Johnson displayed a leaflet distributed by Labour during a recent byelection, showing Narendra Modi shaking hands with the PM. It was widely seen as provoking racial sentiments among the electorate.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff