The Maharaja is going home after 68 years! The Tatas were declared winners of the bid to buy Air India and will shell out ₹18,000 crore to take over the airline, started by JRD Tata which was nationalised in 1953. Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran vowed to make it a world class airline that would make every Indian proud.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff