A massive blast in a Shia mosque in Kunduz province, northern Afghanistan, resulted in the deaths of 100 people. No individual or group claimed responsibility although suspicion fell on the Islamic State Khorasan, which has targeted the Shia Hazara community. Police say a suicide bomber may have infiltrated into the crowd of worshippers and triggered a bomb.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff