There is an agreement in principle for President Joe Biden and his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping to hold a virtual bilateral later this year. This was decided at a meeting of U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan and top Chinese diplomat Yang Jiechi. This comes in the wake of Xi not attending the forthcoming G20 summit in Rome where he would have met Biden.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff