Taiwan’s Foreign Minister Joseph Wu has warned that his country “needs to prepare” for a possible military conflict with China. He said Taiwan cannot take any chances given Beijing’s refusal to rule out the use of force to integrate the island. His warning comes in the wake of China sending 24 military aircraft into Taiwan’s air defence identification zone last week.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border