China has started operations of the first high speed train in Tibet running from Lhasa to Nyingchi on the border with Arunachal Pradesh. Construction of the 435-km line began in 2014 and the train will run at a speed of 160 km an hour. China has also completed a highway through the Grand Canyon of the Yarlung Zangbo river, as the Brahmaputra is called in Tibet. This is the second corridor to Medog country which borders Arunachal.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds