The spat between the government and Twitter has taken a serious turn after Union IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was locked out of his account. Twitter claimed he had violated the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Prasad has denied it and described Twitter’s action as a “gross violation” of the Information Technology Act since he was not given any prior intimation. Although Twitter unlocked his account an hour later, it was with a warning that nothing should be posted which violated the US copyright law.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative