The spat between the government and Twitter has taken a serious turn after Union IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was locked out of his account. Twitter claimed he had violated the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Prasad has denied it and described Twitter’s action as a “gross violation” of the Information Technology Act since he was not given any prior intimation. Although Twitter unlocked his account an hour later, it was with a warning that nothing should be posted which violated the US copyright law.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff