The ruling parties of Taiwan and Japan discussed how they would handle threats from China, as also possible military exchanges at a virtual meeting which Beijing has condemned. The discussion focused on semiconductors, China’s military activities in nearby seas and possible cooperation between Taiwan, Japan and the U.S.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff