The ruling parties of Taiwan and Japan discussed how they would handle threats from China, as also possible military exchanges at a virtual meeting which Beijing has condemned. The discussion focused on semiconductors, China’s military activities in nearby seas and possible cooperation between Taiwan, Japan and the U.S.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way