India’s military brass will brainstorm this week over the implications of the Taliban victory in Afghanistan. Of concern are millions of dollars worth of sophisticated arms and equipment left behind by the U.S. military including night vision goggles, tactical drones and loitering ammunition. It could end up in the hands of the Lashkar-e-Taiyyaba or Jaish-e-Muhammad. Add to that Black Hawk helicopters and all-terrain vehicles.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Canâ€™t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff