China is reportedly framing rules that would ban its tech companies from listing IPOs in the US. The new rules would apply to companies collecting vast amounts of data from users or creating content. The authorities fear such companies could become security risks.
- Chinese Social Media Spews Venom As India-Made iPhones Go On Sale
- Trudeau’s Vote Bank Politics Exposes Gaping Foreign Policy Holes
- Missing Ministers, PLA Corruption Threaten To Spoil Xi Jinping’s Party
- IMEC A Copy of Belt and Road Initiative, Says China Social Media
- An Economic Corridor That Could Link India, Europe Better