Foodtech major Swiggy has completed fund raising of $1.25 billion ($850 million in April, balance now) with Softbank making its first entry into the Indian foodtech sector. Swiggy said it intended to use the money to push its non-food delivery business.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess