Foodtech major Swiggy has completed fund raising of $1.25 billion ($850 million in April, balance now) with Softbank making its first entry into the Indian foodtech sector. Swiggy said it intended to use the money to push its non-food delivery business.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff