Foodtech major Swiggy has completed fund raising of $1.25 billion ($850 million in April, balance now) with Softbank making its first entry into the Indian foodtech sector. Swiggy said it intended to use the money to push its non-food delivery business.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story