China has launched the world’s biggest emissions trading scheme. It enables coal and gas fired plants to trade or buy an emissions allowance if their carbon emissions remain below a certain level. The plan will be expanded to include the construction sector, oil and chemicals in the coming years.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess