China has launched the world’s biggest emissions trading scheme. It enables coal and gas fired plants to trade or buy an emissions allowance if their carbon emissions remain below a certain level. The plan will be expanded to include the construction sector, oil and chemicals in the coming years.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff