China has rejected allegations by the U.S. and its allies of hacking Microsoft Exchange, an email platform used by corporations around the world. From the New Zealand capital Wellington, China’s embassy said the allegation was a “malicious smear”, and in Canberra, Australia, the Chinese mission said the US was the “world champion of malicious attacks.” Beijing demanded proof knowing fully well that attribution of cyber attacks is technically difficult.
January 28, 2022
January 27, 2022
- A Guide To Contemporary China
- India’s Renewed Central-Asia Focus, China’s Economic Influence & Russia’s Security Links
- India-Central Asian States To Hold Regular Summits, JWG On Afghanistan
- The Coming Transformation In India’s Digital Commerce
- Structural Shift Seen In Indian Economy As Goods Exports Surge