China has rejected allegations by the U.S. and its allies of hacking Microsoft Exchange, an email platform used by corporations around the world. From the New Zealand capital Wellington, China’s embassy said the allegation was a “malicious smear”, and in Canberra, Australia, the Chinese mission said the US was the “world champion of malicious attacks.” Beijing demanded proof knowing fully well that attribution of cyber attacks is technically difficult.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff