China has rejected allegations by the U.S. and its allies of hacking Microsoft Exchange, an email platform used by corporations around the world. From the New Zealand capital Wellington, China’s embassy said the allegation was a “malicious smear”, and in Canberra, Australia, the Chinese mission said the US was the “world champion of malicious attacks.” Beijing demanded proof knowing fully well that attribution of cyber attacks is technically difficult.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives