China has rejected allegations by the U.S. and its allies of hacking Microsoft Exchange, an email platform used by corporations around the world. From the New Zealand capital Wellington, China’s embassy said the allegation was a “malicious smear”, and in Canberra, Australia, the Chinese mission said the US was the “world champion of malicious attacks.” Beijing demanded proof knowing fully well that attribution of cyber attacks is technically difficult.
- Why China Is Playing Hardball In Ladakh
- Shia Cleric Ahead In Iraq Poll But Spoils Will Have To Be Shared
- India Pushes Ambitious Trade Deals, Correction Of ‘Historical Wrongs’
- ‘Indigenous 4G Technology Lays Ground For 5G, It’s Also Secure And Foolproof ‘
- China, Bhutan Deal To Speed Up Border Negotiations: The Back Story