China has rejected allegations by the U.S. and its allies of hacking Microsoft Exchange, an email platform used by corporations around the world. From the New Zealand capital Wellington, China’s embassy said the allegation was a “malicious smear”, and in Canberra, Australia, the Chinese mission said the US was the “world champion of malicious attacks.” Beijing demanded proof knowing fully well that attribution of cyber attacks is technically difficult.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess