In an unusual development, Sri Lanka’s President Gotabaya Rajapaksa suspended parliament for one week and left for Singapore, apparently for medical treatment. The suspension was through an extraordinary gazette notification with parliament expected to reconvene on January 18.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff