Israel’s prime minister Naftali Bennet is in the UAE for talks with Crown Prince Mohd. bin Sultan al Nahyan on trade but the visit also marks Tel Aviv’s stepped-up campaign in the region against Iran. It is against the nuclear talks with Iran in Vienna and is opposed to that country’s nuclear weapons programme seen as directed against Israel.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way