A Sri Lankan national working as a general manager at a factory in Sialkot, Pakistan, was lynched by a mob and his body burnt. He had apparently torn down a poster of the Tehreek-e-Labbaik and thrown it into a dustbin. Calls of blasphemy were raised and he was attacked.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff