India has conducted 16,000 RT-PCR tests on airline passengers from at-risk countries and detected 18 who are positive for the Covid virus. Genome sequencing is underway to determine if they harbour the Omicron variant. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya confirmed that a decision on booster dose and jabs for children will be taken on the advice of medical scientists.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff