India has conducted 16,000 RT-PCR tests on airline passengers from at-risk countries and detected 18 who are positive for the Covid virus. Genome sequencing is underway to determine if they harbour the Omicron variant. Union Health Minister Mansukh Mandaviya confirmed that a decision on booster dose and jabs for children will be taken on the advice of medical scientists.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way