The UAE has signed a $15 billion agreement with France to buy 80 Dassault Rafale fighter jets. The deal was made during the visit of President Macron and includes 12 Caracal helicopters. The UAE had earlier said buying Rafale jets was “unworkable” but seems to have had a change of heart.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff