Sri Lanka has reportedly agreed to pay a Chinese company $6.7 million for rejecting a shipment of 20,000 tons of fertilizer that was declared to be contaminated. This is 70 per cent of the claim made by Qingdao Seawin Biotech. In addition, Colombo will buy fresh stocks of fertilizer from the same company.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative