Sri Lanka has reportedly agreed to pay a Chinese company $6.7 million for rejecting a shipment of 20,000 tons of fertilizer that was declared to be contaminated. This is 70 per cent of the claim made by Qingdao Seawin Biotech. In addition, Colombo will buy fresh stocks of fertilizer from the same company.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff