A 63-year old man who arrived in Bengaluru from South Africa tested positive for a Covid strain that is not the Delta variant. That’s according to Karnataka’s health minister. Dr. K.Sudhakar would not say if it was the Omicron variant, indicating he was in touch with the central medical authorities. He said by December 1 genome sequencing of the new strain will be done and measures initiated after that.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows