A 63-year old man who arrived in Bengaluru from South Africa tested positive for a Covid strain that is not the Delta variant. That’s according to Karnataka’s health minister. Dr. K.Sudhakar would not say if it was the Omicron variant, indicating he was in touch with the central medical authorities. He said by December 1 genome sequencing of the new strain will be done and measures initiated after that.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff