A 63-year old man who arrived in Bengaluru from South Africa tested positive for a Covid strain that is not the Delta variant. That’s according to Karnataka’s health minister. Dr. K.Sudhakar would not say if it was the Omicron variant, indicating he was in touch with the central medical authorities. He said by December 1 genome sequencing of the new strain will be done and measures initiated after that.
December 3, 2023
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis