Beijing has approved its first autonomous taxis for commercial use with dozens of “robotaxis” hitting the capital’s southern area. The taxis will carry two passengers at a time and an employee will sit in the front just in case. But the vehicle will drive itself.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives