Beijing has approved its first autonomous taxis for commercial use with dozens of “robotaxis” hitting the capital’s southern area. The taxis will carry two passengers at a time and an employee will sit in the front just in case. But the vehicle will drive itself.
- “Xi’s Saudi Summits Are Projection Of MbS’ Confidence; India Should Be A Shaper Of New World Order”
- Huawei’s Expansion In Saudi Arabia Underscores US Insecurities And Dilemmas
- A Home Grown Tech Stack Together With A Geopolitical Reset Is Favouring An Indian Decade
- ‘The Ukraine War Could Grind On, It’s Hard To Predict A Result’
- Security Czars Of India, Central Asian Countries Talk Terrorism, Connectivity
- ‘Pakistan’s Manipulation Of The Pashtuns Maybe Coming To An End’
- Identity, Islam, Imran & India: Pakistan’s Long March To…?
- Pak’s Next Army Chief Could Be ‘Straight Arrow’ Asim Munir To Tame Imran
- ‘We Are Getting Hammered For Hambantota, Directly Or Indirectly’
- “Those Trying To Sabotage Afghan-India Ties Won’t Achieve Goal, Taliban Not Controlled By Anyone”