India’s Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Bipin Rawat acknowledged that his sense was the Taliban would take over Kabul at some point but it was the speed of their advance that surprised all. He vowed any terrorism from Afghanistan would be dealt with while seeking intelligence support from the Quad. He said the Taliban had not changed, only its partners had.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows