India’s Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Bipin Rawat acknowledged that his sense was the Taliban would take over Kabul at some point but it was the speed of their advance that surprised all. He vowed any terrorism from Afghanistan would be dealt with while seeking intelligence support from the Quad. He said the Taliban had not changed, only its partners had.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff