Covid-19 should reach an endemic stage in India by next year, says WHO chief scientist Soumaya Swaminathan. She said this is something people will be able to live with but warned that vaccination and Covid appropriate behaviour must continue.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff