Covid-19 should reach an endemic stage in India by next year, says WHO chief scientist Soumaya Swaminathan. She said this is something people will be able to live with but warned that vaccination and Covid appropriate behaviour must continue.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border