South and North Korea, the U.S. and China have agreed in principle to declare a formal end to the Korean war almost 70 years after a shaky truce ended fighting. South Korea’s President Moon Jae-In said in Australia, adding that talks on formal peace can only begin after Pyongyang is satisfied that U.S. hostility is over.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff