The Omicron variant of the Coronavirus is more transmissible and reduces vaccine efficacy, says the World Health Organisation, but it has caused less severe symptoms. Omicron will replace the Delta variant where community transmission occurs, it warned. Meanwhile, South Africa’s president Cyril Ramaphosa has tested positive for mild Covid 19 symptoms.
- A Peace Nobel Winner Never At Peace With The World
- Why Indigenous Technology Must Form The Core Of India’s National Security Strategy
- China Challenge: ‘India’s Geopolitics Should Be Threat-Based’
- Nepal’s Pro-King, Pro-Hindu Rallies Mask Deepening Economic Crisis
- G20 Is The New G7, Says Jaishankar, Wants An Indian Global Narrative