South Korea has announced plans to develop an artillery interceptor system similar to Israel’s Iron Dome at a cost of $2.6 billion. The idea is to protect the capital Seoul, which is only 40 km from the border with North Korea. Work is expected to be completed by 2035.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff