South Korea has announced plans to develop an artillery interceptor system similar to Israel’s Iron Dome at a cost of $2.6 billion. The idea is to protect the capital Seoul, which is only 40 km from the border with North Korea. Work is expected to be completed by 2035.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess