An Israeli media report says a former aide to Prime Minister Imran Khan paid a secret visit to Israel last November for meetings with foreign ministry offiicials. He was identified as Syed Zulfi Bukhari, a British Pakistani businessman who was on the PM’s staff until May this year. The report said he carried a message from the prime minister and the army chief.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff