An Israeli media report says a former aide to Prime Minister Imran Khan paid a secret visit to Israel last November for meetings with foreign ministry offiicials. He was identified as Syed Zulfi Bukhari, a British Pakistani businessman who was on the PM’s staff until May this year. The report said he carried a message from the prime minister and the army chief.
- As US Leads Allies In Making Up With China, India Weighs Its Options
- Critical And Emerging Tech To Drive India-US Ties In Coming Decade
- Nepal’s Ruling Coalition Holds For Now, But Cracks Visible
- ‘An Indian Narrative On Climate Change Is Urgently Needed’
- Indian Navy’s Engagement In IOR & Indo-Pacific, The TIDES Way