An Israeli media report says a former aide to Prime Minister Imran Khan paid a secret visit to Israel last November for meetings with foreign ministry offiicials. He was identified as Syed Zulfi Bukhari, a British Pakistani businessman who was on the PM’s staff until May this year. The report said he carried a message from the prime minister and the army chief.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess