The Delhi High Court has dismissed Future Retail’s plea that the arbitration proceedings with its warring partner Amazon be declared illegal. The court gave no reasons for its ruling. Future Retail is locked in battle with Amazon over the former’s move to sell out to Reliance.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border