The Delhi High Court has dismissed Future Retail’s plea that the arbitration proceedings with its warring partner Amazon be declared illegal. The court gave no reasons for its ruling. Future Retail is locked in battle with Amazon over the former’s move to sell out to Reliance.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff