British army medical officer Capt. Preet Chandi is the first woman of Indian origin to reach the South Pole. She took 40 days to complete the 1,126 km trek from Antarctica’s Hercules Inlet while pulling a sled weighing 90 kg comprising her food and clothing. She spent over two years preparing for this venture.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff