Iran’s President Ibrahim Raisi will travel to Russia later this month where he is expected to sign a $10 billion defence and security agreement valid for 20 years. Russia could sell Iran a satellite. There’s speculation Iran will also buy 24 Su-35 jets and upgrade its fleet of MiG-29 fighters.
- Russian Energy Calculus And The Western Duplicity
- ‘Western Imagination Failure That Russia Wanted To Finish Ops In Days, Change Ukraine Government’
- Should India Buy Heavily Discounted Russian Oil, Energy Assets Of Exiting Western Companies?
- Expect Full-Throttle Pushback By Russia & China Against Quad: Vijay Gokhale
- Can’t Follow LAC Protocols Selectively: Army Chief On India-China Standoff