Iran’s President Ibrahim Raisi will travel to Russia later this month where he is expected to sign a $10 billion defence and security agreement valid for 20 years. Russia could sell Iran a satellite. There’s speculation Iran will also buy 24 Su-35 jets and upgrade its fleet of MiG-29 fighters.
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives
- Dalai Lama, China And The Uncertain Road Ahead For Tibetans
- Xi Jinping’s ‘Organised Loyalty, Entrenched Military Corruption’ & China’s Posture On India Border