China is ready to seek a “mutually acceptable solution” to the issues with India that require “urgent treatment”, foreign minister Wang Yi has told his Indian counterpart S Jaishankar. On the sidelines of the SCO meeting in Dushanbe, Wang Yi acknowledged that ties with India were at a “low point”, but said the border situation has been generally easing since the withdrawal of troops from Pangong Tso and the Galwan Valley.
July 28, 2021
- Indo-Pacific Is A Top Priority, India Relations One Of The Most Consequential: U.S. Says
- U.S. To Stay Engaged In Afghanistan; Ties With India Vital: Blinken
- ‘Blinken’s Visit Underscores India’s Value For US Interests’
- Forcing Sri Lankan Government To Accept The Accord Was A Mistake : Says Former IPKF Chief
- India Should Look Within For Sri Lanka Mess