Afghan troops have retaken the Spin Boldak-Chaman border crossing with Pakistan, a senior government official said. He said the main market, customs complex and other government installations were recaptured by government forces late on Wednesday. He said troops had pulled back when the Taliban attacked to minimise civilian casualties but they were back in control. The Taliban says it still controls the crossing.
- ‘Pakistan’s Self-Made Crisis Won’t End Anytime Soon’
- Maldives Gets Its Next President But Too Many Ifs Lie Ahead
- ‘Canada Is Not Alone In Challenging India, It Has Powerful Friends’
- Taiwan’s Indigenously Developed Submarine: Haikun
- Muizzu’s Win, Solih’s Loss: Ramifications For India, China In Maldives