Afghan troops have retaken the Spin Boldak-Chaman border crossing with Pakistan, a senior government official said. He said the main market, customs complex and other government installations were recaptured by government forces late on Wednesday. He said troops had pulled back when the Taliban attacked to minimise civilian casualties but they were back in control. The Taliban says it still controls the crossing.
- NSA Doval & iCET: Implementation Of Intent Is Key To “Next Big Things” In India-U.S. Partnership
- ‘Battling Polycrisis, Pakistan Caught Between Rock & Hard Place’
- Northern Borders Will Continue To Remain Our Primary Front, Says Indian Army Chief
- India Poised To Be A Global Destination For Green Energy Production
- Zelenskyy To Get U.S. Patriot Missile Defence Systems, Will Knock Them Down Putin Responds