India and the UK have formally launched negotiations on a free trade area with the latter seeing a good market for its Scotch whisky and renewable energy technology. India wants the UK to relax its visa requirements from Indian nationals. An interim agreement is also on the cards.
- ”China’s Ambitions In Space Are Driven By The Need To Dominate, Marginalise Rivals”
- [email protected]: Irrelevant, Irreplaceable or Reformable ?
- Mapping The Past & Present To Anticipate A Better Future: Authors Of ‘Terra Incognita’
- Combating China, Broadening Backlash
- Khorasan Files: The Journey Of Indian ‘Islamic State’ Widows